XML Output: libxo - provide single API to output TXT, XML, JSON and HTML

Phil Shafer phil at juniper.net
Sun Jan 4 05:10:52 UTC 2015

Alfred Perlstein writes:
>Would like to expedite process here, I'm going to check in a few interim fixes so that p
>eople can continue hackathon on libxo over the holiday break.  When you're back please f
>eel free to revert/modify my changes.

I'm happy to import fixes in any form (and am currently addressing
the D1378 and D1379), but the simplest way for me would be a fork
on the github sources.  Not sure how hard that makes things on your
end, esp. re: importing of next libxo release.

Also: sorry for the slow responses.  I was on vacation for most of
December, with multiple overlapping sets of relatives in town.  Life
is returning to normal now.

Thanks,
 Phil