Roadmap for ifnet(9) for FreeBSD 11

Anuranjan Shukla anshukla at juniper.net
Thu May 29 06:35:01 UTC 2014

On Rui¹s question, if I understand it right, yes we¹ll work on the patch
based on comments and feedback. As is obvious, Juniper¹s network stack has
its own set of the drvapi functions that do very different things in some
cases. One intent in the submission is to agree upon the API itself as a
first step, because further along we are in our production/shipping cycles
with this change the harder it¹ll be to pull off fundamental changes there.