[CFR] Remove texinfo from base

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Jun 25 11:00:51 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:52:10PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Baptiste Daroussin, and lo! it spake thus:

> I have just committed the support for this in ports, anyway breakage
> should be reported, right now it seems fine on my exp-run

Oh, yes.  Sorry, I did phrase that poorly.  This shouldn't _break_
anything, but I suspect it will uncover existing-but-hidden breakage.

Which is good.  But does merit awareness that "hey, this will probably
happen somewhere, so know this is a place to look when a build
breaks".

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net