conflict between netif and pccard_ether...

John-Mark Gurney jmg at funkthat.com
Sun Jun 22 05:28:21 UTC 2014

Rui Paulo wrote this message on Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 21:55 -0700:
> On Jun 21, 2014, at 17:34, John-Mark Gurney <jmg at funkthat.com> wrote:
>
> > Rui Paulo wrote this message on Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 09:54 -0700:

> >> We would prefer to submit this to the vendor, so if you can, please make sure this code compiles only on FreeBSD while leaving the rest untouched.
> >
> > Whee diff -D!
> >
> > New patch attached...  Will you submit it upstream? and when can we
> > expect this to hit head?
>

> The upstream repository is here:
>
> 	http://hostap.epitest.fi/cgit/hostap/
>
> Is there any way I can convince you to produce a patch suitable for this repository?  We can them email it to Jouni.

Ok, it's attached, but I don't know how to properly test using that
repo, so it hasn't been compiled or anything...  I just took the diff
that worked, and applied it to the repo, and there was some offset,
but applied clealy otherwise...

> It will be a while before I can update the tools in FreeBSD, so go ahead and commit it.

I'll commit it shortly...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579