XML Output: libxo - provide single API to output TXT, XML, JSON and HTML

Alfred Perlstein alfred at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 27 21:31:11 UTC 2014

On Dec 26, 2014, at 5:26 PM, Phil Shafer wrote:

> Alfred Perlstein writes:
>> There is a fix for the wc(1) output problem here:
>> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1378
>
> I have a fix for xo_err in the develop branch:
>
> https://github.com/Juniper/libxo/commit/6b4a946c38ce1e0e161b87ef56513b9e44c819af
>
> I can roll a new release when I catch up on these emails.
>
> Sorry for the slow replies, but it's been oh-so nice having an
> unplugged vacation.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Phil,

Would like to expedite process here, I'm going to check in a few interim fixes so that people can continue hackathon on libxo over the holiday break.  When you're back please feel free to revert/modify my changes.

Right now my only plans are to add fixes for xo_warn as well as add ability to explicitly flush the stream.

-Alfred