General purpose library for name/value pairs.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 26 18:10:25 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 06:04:15PM +1000, Bruce Evans wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jul 2013, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
>
> > Returning to this thread after a short break. I removed all
> > {,u}int{8,16.32.64} types and implemented only 'number' type which is
> > uint64_t. Looks much nicer now.
>
> The numeric type should be floating point.  Or better yet, bignum.  Or
> more practically, uintmax_t.

The uintmax_t in theory can change in the future, which would make
sending numeric type from system with larger uintmax_t to system with
smaller uintmax_t problematic.

FreeBSD committer                         http://www.FreeBSD.org
Am I Evil? Yes, I Am!                     http://mobter.com