General purpose library for name/value pairs.

Jordan Hubbard jordan.hubbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:14:57 UTC 2013

Yes, for anonymous shms this is certainly true.  Hey, if the application programmer *wants* to just pass a fd reference then there's certainly nothing preventing them from doing so in either case, I'm just suggesting that having an explicit OOB type for shared memory (named or otherwise) can be a good thing too.

- Jordan

Sent from my iPad