considering i386 as a tier 1 architecture

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:51:16 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> wrote:

> Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com> writes:
> > I am NOT able to understand the merit of these products with respect
> > to their features and PRICES.
>
> Please stop SHOUTING, and learn to accept and respect the fact that
> other people have other opinions and priorities than you do, and to stop
> trying to force your worldview on them.  Maybe they know something you
> haven't learned yet.
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des at des.no

You are right , but my idea was in affirmative sense to understand the
reasons .  I know that persons are using such systems with respect to some
advantages other than the cost and their producers have reasons to assign
such prices in a free economic structure .

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk