Removing CVS from HEAD

Lev Serebryakov lev at serebryakov.spb.ru
Mon Sep 10 21:42:19 UTC 2012

Hello, Dag-Erling.
You wrote 11 сентября 2012 г., 1:04:58:

DES> However, you'd be far better served switching to pkgng and either
DES> mirroring the official package repo or setting up your own using
DES> poudriere.
  I  prefer to see FreeBSD as source-based OS ("distributive"). As far
 as I understand, pkgng is binary packages management tool. As for
 build box, it is good on really large installations, but on my
 systems there is more differences in configurfations, than
 similarities :) And building i386 packages on amd64 system is not
 well supported, as far as I understand.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at serebryakov.spb.ru>