looking for error codes

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Sat Apr 2 16:38:20 UTC 2011

My work around read-only systems extended this, to allow a general FreeBSD system to come up with "main media" write locked. In the RC files, MFS partitions were made for /tmp, /var, and other places we needed to write. Now that we're upgrading to a later BSD, I hope to refit these with union filesystems instead, to save space and complexity.

--
Andrew Duane             Juniper Networks
978-589-0551              10 Technology Park Dr