looking for error codes

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Fri Apr 1 15:20:27 UTC 2011

AFAIK, FreeBSD does not really detect read-only media. This was something I had to add as a small project here at work, and was considering cleaning up to try to get into CURRENT. If there's a real need for it, I could speed that up.

--
Andrew Duane             Juniper Networks
978-589-0551              10 Technology Park Dr