Per-source CFLAGS again

David Schultz das at freebsd.org
Mon Sep 20 03:19:38 UTC 2010

The reason I proposed the feature was so that we could compile the
parts of libc that come from a third party (namely, gdtoa) with
different warning flags than the rest of libc.  It was not
committed because someone else proposed a simpler way to get make
to use different flags for gdtoa.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to commit it it's needed for something
else, but I think Marcel also had some philosophical objections to
the proposal.