improvement wishes

Alexander Motin mav at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 14 08:54:50 UTC 2009

Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> To all those people with wishes which improve parts of FreeBSD. We have
> something where you can express your wishes much much better (an on
> topic) than here in this thread (where jhb is talking about something
> orthogonal). This other place I talk about is
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/projects/ideas/ or http://wiki.FreeBSD.org/. Both
> places are open for modification to everyone. Expressing your wishes
> there allows a fairy or genie to have a look at them.

The most efficient place to hunt right genie is near lamp where he
lives. ;) Ideas page is cool for large projects, but This I hope should
be easier to fix then publish somewhere for next few years.

This topic is not completely orthogonal, as adding more information to
the interrupt consumer name may result (hypothetically) that we won't
see even second consumer of shared IRQ, instead of third.

--
Alexander Motin