on architecture of dumping

Gary Jennejohn gary.jennejohn at freenet.de
Tue Aug 18 15:37:13 UTC 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:57:23 +0000
"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> >> I think this is utterly wolly thinking.
> >
> >'wolly'? Please improve my English.
>
> Wolly as in "unclear".

phk means wooly.  Here the applicable definition found with dict:

wooly
   2: confused and vague; used especially of thinking;
      "muddleheaded ideas"; "your addled little brain"; "woolly
      thinking"; "woolly-headed ideas" [syn: {addled}, {befuddled},
       {muddled}, {muzzy}, {woolly}, {woolly-headed}, {wooly-minded}]

---
Gary Jennejohn