Trim interrupt messages in dmesg..

Paolo Pisati piso at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 20 13:45:58 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:20:34AM +0200, Rink Springer wrote:

> I'd prefer just to nuke them completely. It's not as if they are so
> informative with almost everything finely-locked - plus if you need
> details, you have The Source(tm) :-)

actually there's nothing related to locking with these messages.
with filters you can have 3 different setup: a filter-only driver,
an ithread-only driver or a filter+ithread driver.
Thus while i was developing intr filtr i wanted to know
which driver was using what, and that's where these messges were added.

--
bye,
P.