netatm: plan for removal unless an active maintainer is found

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Thu Mar 16 18:56:27 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 21:31, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,

I have tested my ISDN4BSD driver on a Sparc64 using NetBSD, and the driver
that is in SVN works. Not the one I released. That means all alignment and
endian issues have been resolved, and I now better understand how to write
portable code. However I would also like to test on a Sparc64 using FreeBSD
6.1? Anyone that wants to do some testing or debugging for me?

--HPS