Subversion? (Re: HEADS UP: Importing csup into base)

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 10:01:33 PST 2006

Thanks Robert,

there are many interesting points in your previous post.

--- Robert Watson <rwatson at FreeBSD.org> ha scritto:
<snip>

> And, don't forget that the author of svk is a FreeBSD user :-).

:-).

FWIW, I don't see Subversion, or any other alternative, replacing Perforce in
the short run, but I rhink it would be important to seek a replacement path for
CVS and it's weakneses (one of them... being basicly unmaintained and
non-evolving).

Here is a link on KDE's change that seems interesting, at least in showing that
moving is possible:

http://dot.kde.org/1115285369

 Pedro.