updated Intel C compiler patch-set (kernel code and build infrastructure)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 29 14:45:31 PST 2004

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:22:09 +0100
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:

> Hi,

Hello Alexander!

> As 5.2* is out the door, it may be a good time to get them into the
> tree. It would be nice if anyone of those src committers who showed
> interest in getting this support into the tree would step forward.

If no one on this list objects, universe builds, and someone lends
me their anti-bikeshed/flameproof suit then I'll look into doing
it

--
Tom Rhodes