rcNG and jail.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 27 07:27:42 PST 2004

Hello.

I've some proof-of-concept patch to teach rcNG about jail.
This will allow using starting scripts without any hacks.

It works in this way:

We're able now to check if we are in jail or not by getting value of
sysctl security.jail.jailed. By default scripts are available inside
jail, if script does not make sens in jail it should be marked by
setting "injail" variable to "no" inside it.
Script can still be started when prefix 'force' is used.

I'm not sure if this is "the right way", maybe we should provide
some sort of script flags to define things like this?

	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/rc_jail.patch

--
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       http://www.FreeBSD.org
pjd at FreeBSD.org                           http://garage.freebsd.pl