stable kqueue locking up and running on SMP

Eivind Eklund eivind at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 21 02:16:04 PDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 12:39:52AM -0400, Brian Fundakowski Feldman wrote:
> what is expected.  The only missing feature is the ill-conceived NOTE_TRACK.
> I do not think that returning for that one note type EINVAL is a deal-breaker
> when trying to make kqueue not suck for 5.3; it is far more useful as a
> novelty than utility, especially considering I've never seen mention of it
> in actual software that uses kqueue.

There are no interesting references to it in Google - the only
indication that anybody has ever used it is a bugfix:

https://citadelle.intrinsec.com/mailing/current/HTML/ml_openbsd-bugs/1801.html

Eivind.