Out of Office AutoReply: Mail Delivery (failure perlegen_hr@perlegen.com)

Perlegen HR perlegen_HR at perlegen.com
Sat Apr 3 00:06:48 PST 2004

Thank you for your interest in Perlegen Sciences. It is our desire to provide all applicants with a prompt response to employment inquiries and ask that you please accept this informal email as verification that your resume has been received.

We are currently reviewing your resume and routing it to those managers with immediate employment requirements. If there appears to be an appropriate match between your background and our needs, we will contact you to arrange for a personal interview. Normally the process takes two to three weeks.

In the event that we do not have a current position available requiring the skills you possess, we will retain your file for future consideration.

Your interest in Perlegen Sciences is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Perlegen Sciences Human Resources Department