my 802.11 work

Brian Fundakowski Feldman green at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 5 20:22:43 PST 2003

For anyone who may be interested in any of the things I've mentioned so far
for net80211 and the 802.11 hardware drivers, I've got a running diff with
everything I've found important so far.  Missing are changes to further
reduce gratuitous resetting in wi(4) and to reduce that problem at all in
ath(4).  Please check out:
	http://green.homeunix.org/~green/wi-fi.diffs

  <> green at FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \