`Hiding' libc symbols

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Tue May 6 10:55:57 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:09:19AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:

> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Do you also want to `fix' the other ports that define their own strlcpy?
>
> Ports have maintainers.  Please create a PR for them.

But gee, the problem is that the ports themselves are not really
in error, unless one is a standards fascist that believes that an
application can never define any function that might be in some
standard's namespace.

Cheers,
--
Jacques Vidrine   . NTT/Verio SME      . FreeBSD UNIX       . Heimdal
nectar at celabo.org . jvidrine at verio.net . nectar at freebsd.org . nectar at kth.se