Patch to crunchgen to fix errors using make -P

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Fri Jul 25 16:50:56 PDT 2003

At 4:08 PM -0700 7/25/03, Gordon Tetlow wrote:
>Bill Fenner reported a problem with crunchgen relating to
>the use of make -j # -P when building rescue.

This is the same problem I ran into when trying to use any
kind of debug-flags with 'make buildworld', so it would be
good to see some solution committed for it.

>I have a quick patch that I'd like to commit, but I was
>wondering if anyone had any objections or reason to keep
>the MAKEFLAGS environment variable.

If it is a problem to NOT pass them through, then I guess
crunchgen could have an option so it would send them
through.  That's probably overkill, though.  I'd vote for
putting in your patch as is, and implement the overkill if
we find some kind of need for it.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu