Requesting Your Permission

Scalar Light support at teslalifetechnology.com
Sun Sep 20 21:00:18 UTC 2020

Please confirm your continued interest in receiving Scalar Light Newsletters, FREE 15- & 30-DAY OFFERS, and Updates. We ask that you kindly respond to this email.

Healing Trends indicate that individuals and families are seeking natural and safer solutions for their health and vitality, especially during times of uncertainty.

Thank you for registering your e-mail address in order to receive this valuable information.

Please confirm your subscription by clicking the link below.

Confirm Subscription ( http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJx1UMuOhDAM-xq4LeoraXPg0Od_MFAGJBgQ0xHav9-utNeNIsuxZR8y9XKcmOLt2gsmGKOKnDEGHe8EcBXRR81RcQqpUWwf1q0r-b0N2zrnksfldWzH87sbj71d-hkJScuRmYccfnuzNpwRSTkayHput34p5WykbUSqe9_3f23VPc6yvoZPObql7Fsjk8LoTHLKBR3BOzI8kXcQQgQiYYVU9WCVQxIGXbJGOyc0EAeuU5ABMXmLOnpKQgF4Xic5y7w01gitnBFEhBi8jaLmQ_DoGApQWqN3McgUDVhQ4LjE1F79fOX8eE9fwzmMS64f-hO643q2pX9O5_UD5LNkAQ )

We ask for your confirmation to protect you from receiving unwanted email.

Thank you for your consideration.

Scalar Light Healing
Healing - Trends
P.O. Box 1628
Santa Maria, CA 93456

If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, click here to unsubscribe ( http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJx1jssOgyAURL9GdiUX5aELFk2r_4FwERMUAxjTv6-LbptMZnEmORmnO-uAM7LqFlqA4W4GAIIy2grGR_kaFZOcDe-p4bCZNdKKJZq4eqxow55iWj7Upo0E3aHzzlkjmOIGlRJSyUH03oNkvpecRB1qPZru2bTTneu6_tnu9dzLOReb1xlpqFskWfuMOBf3MIexAe9DP0BTXkjVizvyF6K_Q1I ). You can read our Privacy Policy here ( http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJx1jkEKwyAURE8Td5WvUUsWLkqb3OPHrzFgGjHSkNvXRbeFYRZv4DFke0egBFutBAkwtBYAoLngUgs1mud4F0aJ4TV1CjZcE6_-SJjW4Kt38b2nfbm42zcWrTBakdQY0MySBj2roIj60ANSkChZsrHW3PWPTk4t53n-s7U1l_WD7uKxbokVG4r380E3zOiib2d-gO9lYdUulMsXrIlCEg ).