Your regenerative body. A whole new you is emerging.

Scalar Light support at teslalifetechnology.com
Sat Oct 3 19:10:43 UTC 2020

Scalar Light Logo
 A whole new you may be emerging.
A whole new you every few months is truly a possibility
Here is how.
Did you know Scalar Light sessions provide a gentle daily detox? We call it the "energetic clearing and cleanse."

Here is another interesting fact.

Did you know that many of the cells in your body regenerate entirely? For instance, the intestine is the most highly regenerative organ in the human body.

Your intestine regenerates it's lining, called the epithelium, every five to seven days.

There indeed could be a whole new you in just a few short months.  Releasing toxins helps create healthy new cells.

It is never too late to become healthier. Gentle daily detoxification is the answer.

Consider this:

If up to 50 to 60 percent of the liver cells become damaged due to a Tylenol overdose, in many cases, the liver could repair entirely after 30 days.

Read more here about how your body regenerates. http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJwtTkuOwyAUO02yAz0gTcmCRdV27sHnJUQioYIXZXL7odJIXtiWbTkY5QMMol-NBAkCQIkJAG5c8Jd-wu0xjPKtptdb6m6Aza6JE9Zk0zojoY97Tnm5uM9bH839PvnBTn5UoEEKNWg3QtDBzm7UQro-mUj0qZ16dPKn4TxPvuWC336T39FKV8LG8ReLXyuyiDZRbA6VgyKzLh_ErnwU5nK4KvOYEiu44I7F0pr3Fu2LmQuiq4HZj_UR2_d_g-ey9GROW7aENtQ_XApUDQ

You can then take the necessary steps to work on your habits, beliefs and practices to support a healthy mind.

If you want to experience the energetic cleanse we offer, you can try it with no cost or obligation. Just click the button below, submit your photo. Scalar Light sessions administer to your photograph exclusively.  But the benefits you feel are REAL.

Support your body's natural elimination processes with our 15-day free trial. No commitment whatsoever.

Claim your 15-day free trial now! http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJwtjUsOgyAUAE8ju5LHR8UFC1PtPR4_scFigKTp7WuaJrOaxYzTwjqQjOyaAwcGINgEAD1ldFF36Gc58FVMy8pVJ-HAPdHma8K0B9-8ja-c8vahNh8kajNakAp7GwSqMEkzCOCjGSczIHOOkaRja2ftxNzxx8VZ8tPbRqvFhCXtW2y_VNGheG-qu-GJNvpr_Rc0l400_cZyJI-ufgFRQT0B

SUPPORT AVAILABLE BY EMAIL, PHONE, or CHAT.
Email us at support at scalarlight.com or hit REPLY to this email.
Web Support: http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJwtzckKwyAUQNGvaXaV55Rh4aI0-ZAXhyi81KKC9O8bSrcXLscZaR0oPiQjQAAHkHwBAM04W-cn6IcaxSaXdRPzTcGJiVjzlZBS8M3b-MqUjw-z-RyikVKp3aH1U0DNIbhxWtRsR70gCH0pZHrvrFokLJSO2H5jMaF4v1d3xzfa6C_oH1gux9BMx3KSR1e_ZC43Cw - LIVE CHAT AVAILABLE
Phone Support: 805-364-3051 or 800-345-9851
For our Canadian friends:
Scalar Light programs can be purchased in Canadian currency.

Disclaimer: It is not our intention to prescribe or make specific health claims for any product. Any attempt to diagnose and treat illness should come under the direction of your health care practitioner. Your photos are confidential and will not be shared with anyone.

**All scalar light sessions administer remotely by way of a photograph of a person, animal, plant or object.  Hence, the photograph of a person, animal, plant receives the scalar light transmission of quantum energy.  All scalar light action is exclusively upon the photograph of a person, animal, plant. We do not work directly with people, animals or plants.

All COMPLIMENTARY TRIALS are offered ONE time per person. Duplicate registrations will be canceled. If you feel you are declined in error, please contact support.
Have you visited our blog?  Click the website link below to visit the blog today.
Website- http://email.mail.teslalifetechnology.com/c/eJwtjUEOgyAQAF-jt5IFFPXAwVT7j3UBMcFigIT09zVNkznNYcZoSQY63h5agAAOIPkEAD3jbBmf0M-dEqucllWMTQcnHoEVmwOGw9liyb9jiPuHUTxbr7eBhkGpiQyXA03coSCnlHEW0fFta4P2pVy5kXMjXje1VpYJA6Zw7L78Mkm7ZO2WzQMvJG_v7V-wmPa26IrpDBZN_gKbZzw4