Reliable Foreigner.........

pkatel687 at gmail.com pkatel687 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:02:06 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_JtQnVt1LautY5YEDlKkKZwz5azHt_0FTs-l8kFRR2Qp58g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Email: robertendersby at yandex.com
Dr. David McCreadie
Date: 31 / 12 /2020

Hello,

My Name is Dr. David McCreadie the Chief Operating Officer of TESCO BANK
UNITED KINGDOM (http://www.tescobank.com). and I am in need of a reliable
foreigner to carry out this important deal.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customers in the name of MR.
THOMAS BAHIA a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed deposit of
£15,900,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Great British
Pounds) and never show up again and I later discovered that he died with
his entire family members on a plane crash that occurred in Libya on the
12th of May 2010 and below is a link for your view..

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

Now I want to present a foreigner as next of kin to late Thomas so we can
make the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I can give
you more detailed information about this transaction. For the sharing of
the money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 40% for you and 10% to
cover our expenses after the deal.

Now the total amount to be transferred is £17.2 million because of the
interest the fund has accumulated since 2010.

Please keep this absolutely confidential weather interested or not.

Thanks.

Dr. David McCreadie
Pvt: robertendersby at yandex.com

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.