Removal of www/apache22

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at p6m7g8.com
Wed Apr 11 20:31:11 UTC 2018

#winning!

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 3:52 AM, Spil Oss <spil.oss at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's been no-one wanting to keep Apache 2.2 that has come forward.
>
> Expect www/apache22 to be removed later in the week. Cleanup of
> Mk/Uses/apache.mk after that.

> > Thanks Vincent! I was looking for these but could not find them any
> > more. Should've looked in archive naturally.
> >
> > Hanging in here for a bit to find out if there's anyone else wanting
> > to comment. Deletion 14 days after original message.
> >
> > Cheers, Bernard.

> vince at unsane.co.uk>:

> provided.

> >> While I agree that apache 2.2 is now firmly dead, they moved the patches
> >> for 2.2.34 to
> >> https://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/patches/apply_to_2.2.34/ ,
> however
> >> no new patches for the recent CVEs were added.
> >>

> >> Vince

4096R/D21D2752
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF699A450D21D2752> ECDF B597
B54B 7F92 753E  E0EA F699 A450 D21D 2752
Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
Member,                           Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Director Cloud Technology,        Capital One

What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger;
Except it almost kills you.