Removal of www/apache22

Bernard Spil brnrd at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 11 18:29:57 UTC 2018

Hi All,

You are all maintainer of a port that depends on www/apache22. The
Apache 2.2 port has been marked EXPIRED for almost a year. I was about
to delete it but didn't want to go ahead without informing you. My
analysis of the dependent ports can be found in the FreeBSD wiki
https://wiki.freebsd.org/Apache#Apache_2.2

www/mod_antiloris alex at vts.su.ac.rs
www/mod_clamav tmueko at kommunity.net
www/mod_extract_forwarded kuriyama at FreeBSD.org
www/mod_log_config-st portmaster at bsdforge.com
www/mod_log_mysql portmaster at bsdforge.com
www/mod_macro22 lukasz at wasikowski.net
www/mod_memcache_block gaod at hychen.org
www/mod_remoteip ports at christianserving.org
www/mod_uid joneum at FreeBSD.org
www/mod_whatkilledus fw at moov.de
www/mod_xml2enc dnaeon at gmail.com
www/mod_spdy masaki at club.kyutech.ac.jp

If the port cannot be updated to work with Apache 2.4 it will be
removed together with www/apache22. Let me and apache@ know if you can
update the port to use 2.4 or if there's a different port we should be
pointing to in MOVED.

Thank you for your cooperation!

With kind regards, Bernard Spil (with hat apache@)