CFT: Please test optionsified Apache 2.4 port

Philip M. Gollucci pgollucci at p6m7g8.com
Wed Nov 15 22:05:00 UTC 2017

I thought we intentionally got rid of categories in 2.4?

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 4:56 PM Bernard Spil <brnrd at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please review and test attached optionsified Apache 2.4 port.
>
> Adds back categories to the options (like 2.2).
> Sofar I haven't been able to detect problems with this new version.
> This will allow us to reduce the bsd.apache.mk file (or Uses/apache.mk).
>
>   - Switch to OPTIONS framework where possible
>   - Switch various IGNORE to IMPLIES
>   - Create options categories (like in 2.2)
>
> Any feedback appreciated!
>
> Bernard (with hat apache@)_______________________________________________

4096R/D21D2752
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF699A450D21D2752> ECDF B597
B54B 7F92 753E  E0EA F699 A450 D21D 2752
Philip M. Gollucci (pgollucci at p6m7g8.com) c: 703.336.9354
Member,                           Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Director Cloud Technology,        Capital One

What doesn't kill us can only make us stronger;
Except it almost kills you.