plastic injection molded parts

Rodney_Joyce Rodney_Joyce at manufacturermold.com
Wed Jul 13 21:12:07 UTC 2016

Hello apache,
A nice day to you.

we have obtained your imformation from the Internet and know that you are in the market for mould,which comes within the frame of our business activities. Great Honor that I can write a letter for you with a hope that we could establish a business relationship.

China united mould since 2000 produced moulds to customers in China. And export 80% mold to the whole of the world. <br />With more than 215 employees,  we have over 13 years accumulated experience in designing and producing plastic injection molds, rubber moulds, aluminum & zinc die casting molds.

Please visit our website for more details.

We usually keep long cooperation relationship with our customers, based on our always basic principle “Competitive price, Good quality, and on-time delivery”. <br />We are very interested in working with you and sincerely wish that we can provide our offer for your projects.

We trust that you will reply us immediately.
Thanks!

Cairne Lu
China United Mould Limited.
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9935

Plastic moulds  |  Injection moulding   |  pressure casting  |  Design & Development  |  Rapid Prototyping  |  OEM Components