Splunk Users

hannah lillian hannah.lillian.us at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:50:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in Splunk Users List for your sales and
marketing campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name,
and Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size,
Employee Size and industry.

Below are the few targeted lists you might be interested: QlikView,
Tableau, Microsoft BI, Alteryx, Jasper soft, SAP Business Objects, IBM
Cognos, TIBCO Spotfire, Hadoop, Oracle BI, Sisense And many more.

Splunk Specialties: CloudSOC DNS Analytics, Splunk MINT, Splunk
Light,Splunk Enterprise,

Tableau, tableau,

Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Spark, Kibana, Cloudwatch, Cognos,

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back
to you with more information for the same.

Regards,
Hannah Lillian
Marketing Executive

To opt-out response ‘Remove’ in the subject line.