mod_perl2 reinstall for new perl 5.20......

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sun Sep 27 17:52:30 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-27 12:47, olli hauer wrote:
> On 2015-09-27 18:06, Larry Rosenman wrote:
>>

>> Is there a timeframe I should expect some help? I really can't wait
>> much
>> longer.
>>
>> I **CAN** give SSH/Sudo access to someone to help me here.
>>
>> I'm at a loss.
>>

> I suspect there is an issue with your perl installation (something not
> correct updated or leftovers)
>
> The following script contains the snippet that stops the build on your
> system, it tries to get the version from ExtUtils/Embed.pm.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/query_ExtUtils_Embed.pl
>
> Could you post the output of the script ?
thebighonker.lerctr.org /home/ler $ perl query_ExtUtils_Embed.pl
Use of uninitialized value $req in concatenation (.) or string at
query_ExtUtils_Embed.pl line 34.
ExtUtils::Embed version : 1.32 , req:
Please repair your Module::CoreList at query_ExtUtils_Embed.pl line 35.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at query_ExtUtils_Embed.pl line 43.
thebighonker.lerctr.org /home/ler $

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 7011 W Parmer Ln, Apt 1115, Austin, TX 78729-6961