apache 2.2 ports

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Wed Sep 10 18:41:19 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-10 19:31, Adam Weinberger wrote:
> On 10 Sep, 2014, at 4:31, Mathieu Arnold <mat at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> +--On 9 septembre 2014 19:36:35 -0400 Adam Weinberger <adamw at adamw.org>
>> |
>> | Hi Olli,
>> |
>> | With the old patch in place, there were a few build runs that took place
>> | that showed some interesting effects. One that I don’t think gets
>> | resolved (and I’m not sure that it really can be) is that packages for
>> | a lot of 2.2-dependent ports will be unavailable.
>>
>> Do you have a couple of examples ?
>
> http://gohan3.ysv.freebsd.org/data/10amd64-default-baseline/367609/logs/errors/mod_authnz_crowd-2.2.2_3.log
> http://gohan3.ysv.freebsd.org/data/10amd64-default-baseline/367609/logs/errors/ap22-mod_amazon_proxy-20100913.log
>
> as examples.
>
> # Adam

Thats a general issue with in case changed API is not reflected and the port depends on another port that was fixed or does not require parts of the changed API.

mod_authnz_crowd build against apache24 with this fix
https://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/apache/mod_authnz_crowd_apache22-24.diff

mod_amazon_proxy build fine after changing s/22/22+/.

Is portsmon working again or do we have a special report so such issues can be identified ?

I open a PR for both ports so Vick and TOTA-san can test their port are working with the suggested patch.

--
olli