FreeBSD Port: www/mod_auth_cas

Bernard Treves Brown bernard.treves.brown at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Sep 30 16:46:05 UTC 2013

Hi

>From in my email on 20th Sept:
As noted in: http://yvanrodrigues.com/content/modauthcasso-undefined-symbol-cryptothreadidgetidcallback
There is a problem with compiling the current version of mod-auth-cas, at least with some configs. I had the same problem and the patch suggested seems to work.

Since mod_auth_cas  was updated for other reasons on the same day, I attach a new patch file making the suggested change.

Yours
Bernard Treves Brown

Dr Bernard J. Treves Brown,  Research Fellow
School of Chemical  Engineering and Analytical Science, University of Manchester.
Post: Manchester Interdisciplinary Biocentre, University of Manchester, Oxford Rd,
Manchester, M13 9PL. UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 161-306 8900  (Internal: 68900) Fax: +44 (0) 161-306 5201
Walk: MIB, 131 Princess St, Manchester, M1 7DN.