Serf update?

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Wed Oct 9 21:21:47 UTC 2013

On 10/05/13 23:12, olli hauer wrote:
> On 2013-10-01 18:12, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Any plan on an update to 1.3? Any timeline?
>> I'm experiencing some bugs with Subversion and somewhere they suggest to try Serf 1.3.
>> Just to decide whether to wait or try something else...
>

> I've created a serf-1.3.2 port for testing.
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/shar/serf-1.3.shar
>
> Since serf-1.3.x uses scons to build we do not get required
> .la files to build a static subversion.

Thanks.

The problem I'm having is that my FreeBSD's subversion (1.8.3) cannot
connect anymore to an Ubuntu apache22 server, after that side was
upgraded, when using https.

Looking through forums, I saw some posts blaming this on Serf 1.2.

So I downloaded your ports, extracted it, forcibly deleted serf-1.2,
installed this 1.3, and recompiled Subversion.

Unfortunately it did not help :(

  bye & Thanks anyway
	av.