Serf update?

Andrea Venturoli ml at
Tue Oct 1 16:13:02 UTC 2013


Any plan on an update to 1.3? Any timeline?

I'm experiencing some bugs with Subversion and somewhere they suggest to 
try Serf 1.3.

Just to decide whether to wait or try something else...

  bye & Thanks

More information about the freebsd-apache mailing list