ports/177118: devel/apr1 with FREETDS enabled, does not have proper depends to include expat.h

ohauer at FreeBSD.org ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 24 12:24:21 UTC 2013

Synopsis: devel/apr1 with FREETDS enabled, does not have proper depends to include expat.h

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: ohauer
State-Changed-When: Sun Mar 24 12:16:49 UTC 2013
State-Changed-Why:
Strange ...
I don't see this issue with tinderbox builds.
Setting expat as additional BUILD_DEPENDS will not change
anything because LIB_DEPENDS will be installed before
BUILD_DEPENDS.

Can you provide me the output of the following commands.
$> cd devel/apr1
$> make clean
$> script -q b.log make

+ additional the two config.logs