ports/179933: [patch] www/serf: remove gmake dependency

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Thu Jul 4 20:03:22 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-04 11:20, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR ports/179933; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: Tijl Coosemans <tijl at FreeBSD.org>
> To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: ports/179933: [patch] www/serf: remove gmake dependency
> Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:09:37 +0200
>
>  If there are no objections I'd like to commit this Sunday.
>  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=179933

Please hold on,

I'm working on a devel/apr1, apr1-util www/apache22 update.
With this update all ports depending on apr-1 and apache need a rebuild
because of a lib version bump in apr-util, there is no urgent requirement
to force users rebuild everything twice only to remove the GMAKE dependency.

I don't plan to enable regression test per default for apr1 and serf since
this tests are only from interest for the maintainer.

Note:
Some of the apr/apr-util tests are expected to fail and running for a long time
additional if you remove the '-' in the test/check section the port will be marked
as failed for expected failures.

Watching the subversion at apache list and the serf repo I suspect we will see an update
to subversion 1.8.1 and serf 1.2.2 or 1.3 in the next days.