Fixes for apr-util's FreeTDS driver

Mikhail T. mi+thun at aldan.algebra.com
Fri Jan 11 00:30:48 UTC 2013

On 09.01.2013 16:13, Olli Hauer wrote:
> could you please test the following diff which integrates your freetds patch.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/apache/apr1_with_freetds.diff
>
> Build on 8.3 (i386/amd64) and 9.1 (amd64) was OK, but I have no database to test.
Thank you! Two things:

  * Because -lsybdb is required to link, it should be added to LIB_DEPENDS, when
    FREETDS is requested.
  * Also, this may be a good opportunity to get rid of the .so, .a and,
    especially, the .la files for each extension -- only the -1.so files are
    actually used. If we have to, we can just rm them after running "make
    install" -- ugly, but not as ugly as keeping them in the package...

Yours,

    -mi