SpaceDart.com Offers Pay Per Click Campaign!

Spacedart promo at spacedart.com
Mon Apr 29 08:29:08 UTC 2013

Greetings,

SpaceDart.com is India’s real estate destination. Users can find and post
properties as well as search to buy/sale/rent, both new or resale
Flats,homes and villas.

Affiliates can leverage SpaceDart.com’s presence as the premiere real
estate company in India to grow this affiliate program.

Here are the program specifics:

    SpaceDart.com provides tracking links that you can put on your site.
    Visitors click on the links and search for property on SpaceDart.com.
    We happily pay our affiliates for the traffic referred to us.

Sign up Today!
http://mail.emobimail.com/link.php?M=5458455&N=550&L=271&F=T

If your site reaches a Indian audience and you are promoting other real
estate affiliate programs then you need to be promoting SpaceDart.com.

Feel free to contact us if you have questions or if you need anything, we
are here to help.

Thanks!

Uday Bhaskar
Affiliate Manager