Apache22 port - suexec not build

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Sun Nov 4 20:38:32 UTC 2012

On 2012-11-03 15:22, Tommy Scheunemann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since the latest update to apache-2.2.23 suexec isn't build (and installed) anymore.
> Upon a "make install" suexec is listed in the binaries to be copied to {PREFIX}/sbin.
> The arch itself:
>
> 9.0-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE-p4 - i386
>
> I'm using the worker mpm with the following options:
>
> cat /var/db/ports/apache22-worker-mpm
> --- SNIP ---
> # This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
> # Options for apache22-worker-mpm-2.2.23
> _OPTIONS_READ=apache22-worker-mpm-2.2.23
> _FILE_COMPLETE_OPTIONS_LIST= AUTH_BASIC AUTH_DIGEST AUTHN_ALIAS AUTHN_ANON AUTHN_DBD AUTHN_DBM AUTHN_DEFAULT AUTHN_FILE AUTHZ_DBM AUTHZ_DEFAULT AUTHZ_GROUPFILE AUTHZ_HOST ...
> --- SNAP ---

> Even if selected, suexec (both the binary and the module) won't get build.
> Additionally - even if selecting "CGID" the port is still complaining about selecting "CGID" instead of the "CGI" module which I did.
>
> Using the same options on amd64 suexec gets build and installed without any problem, except the CGI one.
>
> Ports tree is of course up-to-date as well as any installed ports.

Hi Tommy,

I just build apache22 in a i386 tinderbox and haven't seen your reported issues.

Can you please do a build the following way.

$> cd ports/apache22-worker-mpm
$> make clean
$> script build.log
$> make showconfig
$> make install
$> exit  ( -> exits the script utility )
$> col -xb < build.log | bzip -9 > build.log.bz

Then send me the zipped log, maybe there we can find a hint ...

--
Regards,
olli