add new apache's module to port tree

Olli Hauer ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Tue Mar 27 15:32:33 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-27 12:14, Igor Popov wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm the author of mod_jail module that is already in port tree
> (/usr/ports/www/mod_jail), but I'm not mantainer. And I want to add
> also one module mod_myvhost (http://code.google.com/p/mod-myvhost/) to
> port tree.
> How I can do it?

Hi Igor,

I just looked at your apache module and hacked a port together.

Anyway I have a question since I haven't tested the module.
The module builds fine even I have no mysql installed.
- is it mandatory to have apr / apache build with mysql support
- is mysql mandatory at all (berkeley db, pgsql ...)

Would you like to be the maintainer of the port?

A first shot for the port can be found here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/mod_myvhost.diff

--
olli