merge apache22 MPM modules on make config

Olli Hauer ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 20 06:20:41 UTC 2012

On 2012-07-16 23:58, Marcello Coutinho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was having issues with pbi builds and apache22-worker-mpm(It was always
> looking at apache22 build instead of apache22-worker-mpm)
>
> After unifying all apache22-xx-mpm options on apache22 make config, I could
> compile any MPM option using ports or pbi build.
>
> Is it possible to merge it on ports? How can I send you the changes so you
> can test and check if it's ok.
>
> On my freebsd 8.3 amd64, I can compile all options.
>
> I've attached two patch files.
>
> The only extra step is to copy patch files from
>  apache22-peruser-mpm/files/ to apache22/files/

Hi Marcello,

I will look into this over the weekend, but I think we should not
copy the files since this is error prone.
We should place the patches in the apache22/files directory or
use something like SLAVE_PATCHES=${.CURDIR}/../apache22-peruser-mpm/files
in apache22 which points toapache22-peruser-mpm/files.

--
Regards,
olli