Indian Commercial Directory 2011-2012

V.K.Shah // ICD newintcds at india-marketing.in
Sun Apr 29 04:20:42 UTC 2012

   INDIA COMMERCIAL DIRECTORY 2011-2012 CD-ROM
A Must have, if you wish to Market across India at Lowest Cost

The ICD 2011-12 has a wealth of Information, some of the features are:-

 - Information of 1,00,000 Companies from across India.

 - Information contains more than 3,00,000 contacts of the above companies.

 - It contains details of Private limited, Public Limited and other companies of various sectors such as Financial, Educational,Government, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Exim, Trade & Service Sectors.

 - Details available in the Directory:- Company Name, Contact Person, Designation & Departments, Address, Phone, Fax*, Email*, Industry Segment*

 - The contacts mentioned in the directory are from various departments such as Founder, Director, Managing Directors, CEO, President, Vice President, National Head, Regional Managers, Zonal Managers, Project managers, Team Mangers, Assistant Managers etc.

 - Approx 2,24,000 records Contain Email Ids, so that you can communicate at almost zero cost.

 - Introductory Price is Only Rs.999/- (Delivery Charges Rs.85/- Extra).

India Commercial Directory CD-ROM 2011-2012 has information on sectors as below:-

 - Education - 6039
 - Financial - 3838
 - Government - 1366
 - Information Technology - 6442
 - Manufacturing - 24851
 - Services - 13298
 - Trade - 8897
 - Others - 34924

The State bifurcation is as below:-

 - Maharashtra - 28129
 - Delhi - 12673
 - Gujarat - 6747
 - Karnataka - 11339
 - Tamil Nadu - 11517
 - Andhra Pradesh - 6883
 - West Bengal - 4540
 - Others - 19427

ICD 2011-12 is very useful in Finding New Customers for your Product or Service.
ICD 2011-12 can be used for Sending Emails, Sending Postal Mailers or Telemarketing.
ICD 2011-12 can be classified by Industry, Sector, State, City, Pincode or as per your requirement.
ICD 2011-12 comes in MS-Excel format and will be delivered in a CD.

How to 0rder:-

0rder by VPP (Cash on Delivery) for Rs.999/-(Delivery Charges Rs.85/- Extra).
To order kindly reply to this mail with your name, contact details, company name and we shall get back to you.
Postman will deliver the CD and collect payment.

*Indicates wherever available

Disclaimer:-
The details in the directory have been gathered through extensive research. All efforts are made to ensure maximum accuracy of data, however we do not warrant the comprehensiveness, completeness, or accuracy of the databases or the lists. The databases and lists are provided to customer "as is" without guarantee, and we make no express or implied warranties, including without limitation, any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special damages, lost profits or any damages of a similar nature even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.

To keep receiving our mails in your inbox. Please add our email address (orderbyvpp at india-marketing.in) in your contact list.

If not interested reply with 'not interested' in the subject line.

390759