ports/160381: [patch] www/apache22: update to 2.2.20

Chris Rees crees at freebsd.org
Fri Sep 2 16:48:50 UTC 2011

On 2 September 2011 16:33, Jo Rhett <jrhett at netconsonance.com> wrote:
>>> If we're upgrading the port, can we consider fixing WITH_BDB_BASE ?
> On Sep 2, 2011, at 6:02 AM, Chris Rees wrote:
>> Certainly it could be considered, but please open new PR, email ports@ or apache at .

> I reported this problem on the mailing list months ago, and created a PR 159608 as well. It's been out there with no activity.

I expect you're referring to:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-apache/2011-July/002397.html

I'm sorry you haven't had a lot of luck with this, hopefully someone
will be able to help. Unfortunately the apache team is a little
stretched at the moment-- I'm sure they'll help when they can.

Chris