need some hint about how to handle the following issue (new bsd.apache.mk)

olli hauer ohauer at gmx.de
Tue Mar 29 22:27:29 UTC 2011

On 2011-03-30 00:04, Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> On 03/29/11 22:03, Olli Hauer wrote:
>> The use of commonXX is clear, maybe the following explains
>> better why I ask.
>>
>> -.if !defined(Apache_Pre_Include) || defined(PORT_IS_MODULE)
>> +.if !defined(Apache_Pre_Include) || defined(AP_PORT_IS_MODULE)
> Wowser, long standing typo.  Good catch.  You should include it as part
> of the 22 -exp request.
>
> Nice!

OK, diffs updated.

http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/Mk/PR_147009_ports__Mk__bsd.apache.mk_2011-03-29_02.diff
http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/Mk/PR_147009_bsd.apache.mk_2011-03-29_02.txt

I will spend tomorrow evening some time to see if I can find a way
to get the targets describe/(run|build)-depends-list working.

Else I will request an -exp run with this last patches