Error from apache/dav after system upgrade: Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]

Olli Hauer ohauer at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 2 10:24:11 UTC 2011

On 2011-07-02 00:13, Yuri wrote:
> After I upgraded the 8.2-STABLE to more current code and upgraded all ports I am
> unable to connect to svn repository through apache: client gets this:
> Could not authenticate to server: rejected basic challenge.
> httpd-errors.log gets messages, see below.
>
> Line SSLSessionCache "dbm:/var/run/ssl_scache" is in the file
> /usr/local/etc/apache22/extra/httpd-ssl.conf. This file is included from
> httpd.conf.
>
> What may be a problem?

The SVNActivitiesDB is a sqlite3 database and the last sqlite3 version
has broken subversion.

Please downgrade sqlite3 to 3.7.6.3 then rebuild apr1, apache and subversion.

Use this Makefile:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/ports/databases/sqlite3/Makefile?rev=1.59;content-type=text%2Fplain