Default version knob?

Chip Marshall chip at 2bithacker.net
Fri Sep 10 16:10:09 UTC 2010

I was just curious if there's a knob for selecting the default Apache
version to use when no Apache is currently installed.

Specifically, I'm using Tinderbox to create a set of packages, and
mod_perl2 is causing apache20 to build, when I want apache22, because 20
is the minimum version that fulfills mod_perl2's requirements.

I was hoping something like PYTHON_DEFAULT_VERSION or PERL_VER existed
for Apache, but I didn't see anything obvious in bsd.apache.mk.

--
Chip Marshall <chip at 2bithacker.net>
http://weblog.2bithacker.net/          KB1QYW        PGP key ID 43C4819E