[Fwd: apache22 problem installing on a freebsd 7.2 system]

felix farcas felix at itim-cj.ro
Sat May 29 20:36:00 UTC 2010

Hello

I try to instal from ports apache 22. But after doing make install clean I
got the following error:

checking whether to enable mod_auth_digest... checking dependencies
You need APR random support to use mod_auth_digest.
Look at APR configure options --with-egd and --with-devrandom.
checking whether to enable mod_auth_digest... configure: error:
mod_auth_digest has been requested but can not be built due to
prerequisite failures
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

My installed packages till now are:
apr-gdbm-db42-1.4.2.1.3.9_1     joe-3.7,1
aspell-0.60.6_2                 libiconv-1.11_1
autoconf-2.62                   libtool-2.2.6b
autoconf-wrapper-20071109       m4-1.4.14,1
automake-1.9.6_3                mc-light-4.1.40.p9_7
automake-wrapper-20071109       mysql-client-5.5.4
bash-3.2.48_1                   mysql-server-5.5.4
db42-4.2.52_5                   openldap-client-2.4.22
expat-2.0.1_1                   p5-gettext-1.05_2
gawk-3.1.7                      pcre-8.02
gdbm-1.8.3_3                    perl-5.10.1_1
gettext-0.17_1                  pkg-config-0.23_1
help2man-1.38.2                 python26-2.6.5

Would you pleas ebe so kind and give me any sugestion?

Thank you
Felix

http://www.eset.com

--
Ing. drd. Farcas Felix
National Institute of Research and Development

DISCLAIMER:

The content of this communication is classified as I.N.C.D.T.I.M. Cluj-Napoca Confidential and Proprietary Information. The content of this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may  be unlawful. If you received this communication in error please notify us immediately by responding to  this communication then delete it from your system.  I.N.C.D.T.I.M. Cluj-Napoca is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

Prezentul mesaj constituie o Informatie confidentiala si este proprietatea exclusiva a I.N.C.D.T.I.M. Cluj-Napoca. Mesajul se adreseaza numai persoanei fizice sau juridice mentionata ca destinatara, precum si altor persoane autorizate sa-l primeasca. Poate contine informatii confidentiale. In cazul in care nu sunteti destinatarul mentionat, va aducem la cunostiinta ca dezvaluirea, copierea, distribuirea sau initierea unor actiuni pe baza prezentei informatii sunt strict interzise si atrag raspunderea civila si/sau penala dupa caz. Daca ati primit acest mesaj dintr-o eroare, va rugam sa ne anuntati imediat, ca raspuns la mesajul de fata, si sa-l stergeti apoi din sistemul dvs.  I.N.C.D.T.I.M. Cluj-Napoca nu este responsabila pentru transmiterea corespunzatoare si integrala a informatiei continute in acest mesaj si nici pentru eventualele intarzieri in receptionarea acestuia.